show / hide sidebar
PACKAGE DEALS AVAILABLE
Take home the gear you want right now with flexible repayment plans to suit your budget and lifestyle.
HERTZ HMX8 8" 2-WAY MARINE SPEAKERS 200W
|Expected release date is 31st Aug 2017|
Information About This Item
Marine Audio Has Never Sounded So Good
High quality audio is no longer just for your car or home, with Hertz a brand well known the world over for producing some of the best audio gear on the market stepping into a new market and developing a range of speakers, subs and amplifiers for marine applications.
The Hertz HMX8 8" Powersport Coaxial Speakers are a high performance 2-way Marine speaker designed to bring a new level of quality audio onto the water. Optimized to perform in infinite baffle, with solid bass and an outstanding output, they feature HMX tweeters with an acoustic lens which help to deliver the best off-axis dispersion possible, maximising SPL.
Engineered and tested to withstand the harsh open water environment, the HMX8 are able to handle exposure to UV, salt-fog, vibrations, water spray, thermal shock and dust whilst attractive, stainless steel tweeter mesh grilles provides perfect high-frequency transfer and a rock-solid protection.
- Engineered and tested for the real environment of application (UV, salt-fog, vibrations, water spray, thermal shock, dust).
- 1.4” Neodymium magnet tweeter featuring a PEI material dome combined with faceplate and acoustic lens optimized for best off-axis dispersion and highest SPL.
- Sound-transparent stainless steel tweeter mesh grille providing efficient high-frequency transfer, attractive look and a rock-solid protection.
- Long-throw 32 mm (1.26”) voice coil woofer fine-tuned for infinite baffle application featuring polypropylene cone injected with UV inhibitors and co-molded Santoprene surround.
- Aramid fiber spider with silicone-insulated lead wires ensuring durability and constant performance over time.
- FEM optimized high-excursion mobile equipment driven by a massive magnetic group encapsulated into a marine-grade polymer injected basket.
- Sealed built-in crossover with resettable solid-state tweeter protection circuit.
- Gold-plated corrosion resistant terminals.
- Power Handling - Peak W 200
- Power Handling - Continuous W 100
- Impedance Ω 4
- Frequency response Hz 45 ÷ 25k
- Sensitivity dB SPL 91
- Woofer size mm (in.) 200 (8)
- Tweeter size mm (in.) 36 (1.4)
- Woofer Voice Coil Ø mm (in.) 32 (1.26)
- Tweeter voice coil Ø mm (in.) 20 (0.8)
- Woofer magnet High density flux ferrite
- Tweeter magnet Neodymium
- Woofer cone Polypropylene with UV inhibitors
- Tweeter dome PEI
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund less a 10% re-stocking fee and any shipping costs which are unable to be retrieved. Frankies will pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
The balance of the refund will be issued as a store credit for purchase of your next product or paid directly back into your PayPal account. You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
To organise a return of an item, please contact the store the purchase was made from, either via phone, email or dropping into the store.
Frankies offer a $9 FLAT RATE Australia-wide shiiping on all individual items. Overseas purchases will be calculated at the checkout, based on location, weight and carrier
Warranty - Genuine Australian Stock
12 Months Warranty